Terms & Conditions
Magic Party HQ – Key Points to note:
On placing your Booking you must pay a non-refundable deposit to us. The Deposit is required to be paid to us within 7 days of the date you receive confirmation of your Booking. If you do not pay the Deposit then we will treat the Booking as having been cancelled by you.
2. Our Charges
The balance of our Charges must be paid on or before the performance date. If you do not pay our Charges by this date then interest will become payable. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
3. How to pay
Our Booking Confirmation provides details of our bank information and how to pay our Charges.
4.1 How to cancel your Booking. To cancel the Contract, you must telephone us on 0800 043 5945 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We do not accept cancellation by post. Your cancellation is effective from the date we email you to confirm we have received your cancellation.
4.2 Cooling Off Period. You may cancel the Contract, if you notify us as set out in our Terms and Conditions within 14 days of the Booking Confirmation date (Cooling Off Period). We will then refund to you any Deposit you may have paid as soon as possible to the method of payment you used. You cannot cancel the Contract once we have completed the Services, even if the Cooling Off Period is still running.
4.3 Cancellation outside the Cooling Off Period. You may cancel the Contract at any time if you notify us as set out in our Terms and Conditions. If you cancel your Booking outside the Cooling Off Period then you will forfeit the Deposit you have paid. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information.
5. Time for performance. Any performance time is an approximation only and we reserve the right to commence performance of the Services within a reasonable window after the time for performance of the Services stated in the Booking Confirmation.
6. Children. Children must be supervised at all times during the performance of the Services by at least two responsible adults. Unfortunately, the Services are not suitable for children under the age of 4 years (Except for dedicated Preschool Event bookings)
7. Property: In the interests of health & safety we may need to define the stage area by applying masking tape to the
floor. Any masking tape used by us to define the stage area will be at your own risk.
8. Debris: Miscellaneous debris may be created during the performance of the Services. You will be responsible for and will remove any miscellaneous debris which may be created during the performance of the Services.
9. Our Liability: PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD CLAUSE 13 OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH EXPLAINS WHAT WE AGREE TO BE LIABLE FOR AND OUR POSITION.
Please click the link below to see Our Full Terms and Conditions